Bloomin’ Challenge X – Continuing the Tradition – “Spinning Flowers”
Sponsored by: Karen Moss, FSQ Member
Prizes: Longarm Quilting Services by Karen as described below:
1st Prize: quilting of a quilt up to King Size – all over pattern design only
2nd Prize: quilting of a quilt up to Queen Size – all over pattern design only
3rd Prize: quilting of a quilt up to Twin Size – all over pattern design only
Note: Batting and backing to be provided by the quilter
Judging: Will be held Friday morning prior to the show opening.
Due Date: Photos and quilt registration form will be due at the same time all FSQ show photos and registration forms are due.
Quilts Due: On FSQ quilt turn-in day.
- Contestants must complete an application form to receive a packet containing three fat quarters.
- Each of the fabrics must appear on the front of the quilt in a recognizable amount. The fabrics may appear in the binding, but the recognizable amount must be in the quilt top.
- Extra weight will be given to anyone who uses the entire three fat quarters in the top.
- The perimeter of the quilt must be between 144 and 210 inches. This perimeter requirement will allow for a nice wall hanging or baby quilt up to a lap size quilt.
- The only extra fabric available by yard is Fabric A at $3 a yard.
You can contact Karen Moss at 301-216-0284 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.