Our guild is incorporated to foster fellowship and support for beginning to advanced quilters.
We welcome you–at whatever skill level. Please join us! We would enjoy meeting you.
Karen Kehl will be our speaker for the March 1, 2021 meeting via Zoom.
“Sick Day Quilts” is the title of her presentation.
Come One, Come All and Participate in the Next
Service Projects Quilt Challenge Entitled “Over The Rainbow”
“Over The Rainbow” Quilt Challenge Requirements are:
- Quilt must include at least 1 block containing all rainbow colors (ROYGBIV)
- Quilt must include all rainbow colors. Colors other than ROYGBIV are not allowed. One additional background color may be added.
- Quilt may be traditional rainbow sequenced quilt, scrappy, or other. Be imaginative.
- Size from 40″x50″ up to twin size quilt.
- Quilt must be sandwiched, quilted, and bound.
- No tied quilts will be accepted.
- Turn in date: August 2021 meeting. If we are still holding virtual meetings, a photo slide show will be provided. Details will be available at a later date.
Service Projects Workshops are held from 9:30 am to noon at Fairhaven United Methodist Church.
Click to see available Time Slots for Pick-Up & Drop-Off Sessions:
We hope you come to love quilting and join FSQ
~ Volunteer because your contribution helps
~ No sewing skill required, really!
~ SSL Hours offered, if you need them
~ Fabric & basting spray donations are gratefully received
~ Non-member volunteers are warmly welcomed
~ We hope you come to love quilting (and us) and join FSQ!
We meet at the Fairhaven United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall located on Darnestown Road near Quince Orchard High School. Click here for directions to workshop location.